Your privacy is very important to ADL. We understand that protecting your personal data is important. This privacy statement provides about the personal information that ADL collects and how ADL uses that information.
ADL may collect and use the following information:
- Personal information: This can include your name, address, e-mail addresses, phone number, medical information and payment information among
- Information collected when you register or use our
- Anonymous information: This is collected using cookies, the app, and other
- Any other information that you send to ADL
How we use your Data
ADL may use your information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the website and app
- Provide medical consultation and any other service(s)
- To enable home delivery of services or products
- To bill & collect payments from you
- Send you regular updates regarding health topics and changes at ADL
Where ADL discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obliged to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement and any other relevant laws governing use of personal information.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ADL may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your Data
ADL will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ADL will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Changes to information
If you think that your data is incorrect or incomplete, you may send us an email to correct the information. We will comply with all reasonable requests and will notify you in case we do decide to decline.
Cross- border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. ADL is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Credit: This Privacy statement was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.