[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]ALPHA DOCTORS LIMITED (ADL)
WEBSITE AND APPS (“SITE”) TERMS AND CONDITIONS (‘TERMS”) AND USER/ RECIPIENT CONSENT FORM
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website and/ or Application (hence force called “Site”); by using this site, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this site. You present and warrant that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this site and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into an agreement (or give consent) with the attending doctor or any other attending health professional. If you are under the age of 18, you must have your parents’ (or guardian’s’) consent. By using this site and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age.
Disclosure of All Relevant Information
ADL services are provided in good faith based upon the information that you give to the health professionals or in the site. As such, you are required to disclose all relevant information pertaining to your current medical and past medical history that may have a bearing on the services to be so provided.
Rights and Responsibilities
It is your right to ask the attending doctor any questions you may have about your health and medical condition to help you make an informed decision about what to do about it. ADL and the attending doctor make no warranty as to the content of any information and/or response and do not guarantee that a conversation with a doctor via the telephone and/or text message is the appropriate course of action for your particular medical problem. You are solely responsible for all information given while using the site or communicating with Doctor. You undertake to contact your local hospital or clinic should you need medical emergency services. Any and all services that you acquire through ADL site and the attending doctor shall be solely for your personal use and/or that of your family member requiring the services. Your use of the site is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for all risks associated therewith. You understand and accept that there is an inherent risk in not having a physical examination.
License to use the site
Unless otherwise stated, ADL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the site and material on the site. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other from the site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this site (including republication on another site);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the site;
- Show any material from the site in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this site for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the site; or
- Redistribute material from this site except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You must not use this site in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the site; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this site without ADL’s express written consent.
- You must not use this site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this site for any purposes related to marketing without ADL’s express written consent.
- Access to certain areas of this site is restricted. ADL reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this site, or indeed this entire site, at ADL’s discretion.
- If ADL provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this site or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- ADL may disable your user ID and password in ADL’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to this site, for whatever purpose.
- You grant to ADL a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to ADL the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or ADL or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the site that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or another similar complaint.
- ADL reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this site, or stored on ADL servers, or hosted or published upon this site.
- Notwithstanding ADL’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, ADL does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this site.
- This site is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ADL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this site or the information and materials provided on this site.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ADL does not warrant that:
- This site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this site constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
- ADL will not be liable to you under any law in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this site:
- To the extent that the site is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if ADL has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this site disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this site disclaimer will exclude or limit ADL’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by ADL’s negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ADL; or
- A matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ADL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability
Changes in the terms and conditions
ADL may revise these terms from time to time in the following circumstances;
- Changes in how ADL accepts payments from you,
- Changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- Where ADL in its discretion deems a revision is necessary and desirable.
If changes are made to these terms by ADL, you will be notified when next access the site and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are content to contract on the current terms at the point of any transaction or use.
USER/ RECIPIENT CONSENT FORM
I agree to receive this health care service through the site or health professional. I understand that the health care practitioner may be located in another location. This means that my visit with a practitioner at the distant site will happen by using special audio/visual equipment. This consent is valid for as long as I am still a signed-up member with ADL and for follow-up services with the health care provider, medical treatment, provider payment, and health care operations.
I also understand that:
- I can decline the service at any time without affecting my right to future care or treatment, and any program benefits to which I would otherwise be entitled cannot be taken away.
- I may have to travel to see a health professional in-person if I decline the telemedicine service or if the health professional deems it necessary.
- The same confidentiality protections that apply to my other medical care also apply to the service got from the site.
- I will have access to all medical information resulting from the telemedicine service as provided by law.
I have read this document carefully, and my questions have been answered to my satisfaction. I am also aware that I can contact ADL office on +256751382167 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org should it be deemed necessary.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/6″][/vc_column][/vc_row]